Monday, August 2, 2010

Signal Hill & Lions Head in the heart of Cape Town, our City

We live in this beautiful city, wherever you are you can find nature; the fynbos, the mountains, the sea and the big big sky. So damn lucky. Went for a walk on a very warm winters day around the base of Lions head to the Kramat on Signal Hill the smog was heavy on the horizon but through it all this green and blue bursting forth. I was lucky to make this mosaic yesterday and find that I could link it to a lovley bring and share link on Artmind, check it out.

8 comments:

  1. great new blog pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is an amazing picture! Did you take it? Well done! I love how it's centered perfectly!
    *puts South-Africa on the list* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) must confess though that its one image reflected :) Wanted to show the 'heart' of the city. South Africa should definitely be on everyones list! Not that I'm biased or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! well done, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic view! I love the name Lions head, looks like a long walk too! It's beautiful I'd love to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful images, this place goes on my list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, yes they're my own :)

    ReplyDelete